The automotive sector is characterized by far-reaching automation like hardly any other industry. We support companies in automating sustainable work and manufacturing processes. Our know-how will help you to successfully automate plant and mechanical engineering and many other areas in your automotive company.
Automation has many faces, especially in the automotive industry. That is why there cannot and must not be any 0815 solutions in this industry. Rather, it is important that the automation processes fit your company and products.
The individualization of measures therefore has the highest priority for us. You increase the production volume, relieve your employees, save money and at the same time optimize the quality of your products. You avoid mistakes that are often associated with high follow-up costs in the automotive industry.
Areas where the auto industry automation comes into its own The modern automotive industry is characterized by a high degree of specialization. Automobile manufacturers and suppliers of components work closely together here. We offer our support to companies in the automotive industry in the following areas:
- Offline/online robot programming for industrial robots (manufacturing and offline areas), various robot applications, cycle time optimization tech-in and play-back procedures.
- Simulation and offline programming of system concepts through to implementation according to customer requirements.
- Control technology training for employees in the automotive industry by our experienced PLC programmers.
- Electrical engineering in the field of automotive plant construction, including detailed electrical installation work, such as the highly complex wiring of your industrial switchgear.
Full service offer – we convince with a wide range of services from a single source
As automation experts in the automotive industry, we offer full service. The range of tasks is as diverse as the automation itself. So take advantage of the following offer:
- Professional advice and conception
- Employee training in our own training center
- Inventory and actual/target analysis
- Differentiated range of services in the field of auto industry automation
- Highly qualified and trained staff
- Quality management according to DIN ISO 9001
- Industry and company-related approach
Efficient, competitive and future-oriented – see automation as an opportunity
Automation is not a specter, but the chance to remain competitive in the long term. You are planning the future of your company, using the latest technology and with us you have a strong partner at your side. Whether in network technology or in the area of online and offline programming: we offer solutions from a single source that suit you and your company 100%. Please contact us. We’ll do the rest.