Our experienced industrial robot programmers work with online robot programming directly on site on the production lines of our customers in the automotive, logistics, food and special machine construction industries. The robots are programmed in various methods such as the teach-in programming method and the playback method for a wide variety of applications and requirements. Online robot programming is one of our passions. In projects, we pay particular attention to the error-free and timely implementation of the agreed services.
Robots have become indispensable in many industrial sectors. Industrial robots not only reduce costs on the production lines, they increase quality and increase production capacity. In addition, the robots achieve better utilization of raw materials.
Method of online robot programming
- Teach-in procedure: during teaching , the online programmer guides the robot into the desired positions through a control console. All work steps are repeated until the robot has gone through the entire process cycle once. The coordinates (points) are stored in the control console and enable the acceleration, accuracy and working speed to be set and determined.
- Playback method: With this method, the robot arm is guided directly by the programmer through the intended path, the robot reproduces exactly this movement several times. This method is often used with painting robots.
Full service for online robot programming
In the field of online robot programming, we offer our customers a total solution for the corresponding project. A brief overview of our services:
- advice and planning
- Feasibility studies and range studies
- project planning
- Compliance with group-specific robot standards (VASS, Mercedes, BMW)
- Optimization of cycle times
- wear minimization
- robot commissioning
- timely and error-free implementation
You need help reprogramming, modifying or troubleshooting your robots. Then contact us, we are happy to put our entire know-how at your service.